This Package Includes
AudioTechnica ATH-G1 Premium Gaming Headset
- Large-diameter 45 mm drivers are specially tuned to bring Audio-Technica studio-quality sound to the gaming world
- High max input capacity (1,300 mW) ensures a lively, full-force gaming experience
- State-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone, with highly directional pickup, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Strong, lightweight construction and breathable headband pad and earpads provide supreme comfort through even the longest gaming sessions
- With mic removed, headset doubles as a pair of portable, high-fidelity headphones
- Includes Y-type adapter cable (to split headphone and mic signals) and windscreen
- 2.0 m (6.6') attached cable with gold-plated stereo mini-plug includes a simple volume control and locking microphone mute switch for one-hand operation
- Earpads and headband detach for easy replacement
The ATH-G1 premium gaming headset features specially tuned, large-diameter 45 mm drivers with a max input capacity of 1,300 mW to deliver lively, studio-quality sound to any gaming environment. The headset is also equipped with a state-of-the-art, flexible (and detachable) boom microphone that lets you communicate with your fellow gamers and a streaming audience – the mic’s highly directional pickup ensures that you’re always heard loud and clear.
The attached 2.0 m (6.6') cable (terminated with a gold-plated stereo mini-plug) includes a simple volume control and locking microphone mute switch for convenient, one-hand operation. The headset’s strong, lightweight construction, and breathable headband pad and earpads keep you comfortable, no matter how long you game. And the pads detach for easy replacement when needed. Remove the boom mic, and you have an excellent pair of high-fidelity headphones to use with your favorite portable device.
The ATH-G1 comes with a short Y-type adapter cable (to split headphone and mic signals) and a windscreen.
Compatible with PS4, Xbox One, laptops, PCs, and other gaming devices with a standard 3.5 mm TRRS headset connector or with a separate mic input and headphone output.
Kanto H1 Headphone Stand (Black)
Enhance the appearance of your desktop with the sleek and simple design of the H1 headphone stand. Suitable for most headphones, this low-profile stand features a contoured silicone cradle to prevent impressions from being left on any headband up to 2 inches wide. Its steel frame and 6-inch wide base ensure maximum stability, while additional silicone padding on the bottom of the stand keeps it firmly in place. Choose between black, silver and white matte finishes to complement your style and space.
The H1’s slim steel frame takes up minimal space while ensuring ample stability. Place it anywhere on your desk to keep your headphones within arm’s reach.
A PERFECT FIT
H1 measures 10” tall to accommodate most headphone sizes. Its contoured silicone cradle comfortably fits headbands up to 2” wide while preventing impressions being left on softer materials.
Constructed out of steel with a 6” wide base, the H1 is designed to prevent tipping while holding up 6.6 pounds. Silicone padding on the bottom of the base also helps to keep the stand firmly in place.
Aesthetics matter. Choose between black, silver and white matte finishes to match your style and space.