We're Hiring! Join our adventure.
Welcome to World Wide Stereo - Considered by many the world’s finest retail repository of audio, video, and the new smart home technologies, our 40-year old company is in rapid growth mode and yet again looking to realign the universe.
At World Wide Stereo, though our customers are our focus (check out our reviews to see what our customers are saying about us), nothing is more important than our people. We offer significant employee benefits in an exciting and fun environment. Your career path is yours to create, and your personal and business growth is a company priority. We will provide all the tools necessary to get the job done but we expect you to bring a lot to the table. Check out our story to learn more about how we got here.
Choose your path
See our open positions below. Is this you? Please send your resume, compensation requirements and the reason why we should hire you to email@example.com.
Sales & System Designer
World Wide Stereo is the leading provider of emerging technologies and is seeking goal-oriented, competitive, and ambitious individuals who are looking to build a long-term career in a sales driven environment.
This is both an “inside” and “outside” sales position based out of our Technology Design Gallery located in the Main Line area of the Philadelphia suburbs. We have a state of the art showroom designed to seamlessly demonstrate emerging technologies in a comfortable home type environment.
The primary responsibility is to generate and maintain sales relationships with clients and referral networks. It is expected that you represent the company with professional integrity and enthusiasm. In addition to the primary sales component of this position, there would also be responsibility for merchandising, general showroom maintenance and day to day operational duties.
The Benefits of joining the World Wide Stereo team include:
- Growth potential and defined sales career paths
- Hardworking and team-oriented culture
- Competitive commissions for unlimited earning potential
- Medical/dental/ plans, 401K plan, and PTO time
- Assisting clients in the showroom with retail purchases and custom sales.
- Generate leads by developing relationships with builders, architects and designers and related trades.
- Generate sales leads by attending events and getting involved in the community.
- Maintain a current customer account list along with reaching out to past clients to generate sales and maintain the relationship.
- After the sale follow up, including phone calls, thank you letters and asking for referrals.
- General store maintenance and merchandising.
- Attending required trainings.
- 2 plus years Sales experience in consumer electronics or a technology field.
- Previous sales experience in Home Automation, Lighting, Shade Control, High-End Audio and Home theaters, as well as Enterprise Grade Networks, is a plus.
- Action and results oriented attitude.
- Strong computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales Support Internship
World Wide Stereo - the leading provider of emerging technologies is seeking a Support Person for their Ardmore location.
This position will assist salespeople with their customers during normal store hours, add support on site with installations when necessary, and help the delivery crew from time to time.
Responsible for maintaining the store’s orderly and clean appearance on a daily basis. Perform professional level work, technical, administrative, organizational, problem-solving and customer service skill sets.
The care and well being of the company and its employees are the Sales Support Person’s top priority. Sales Support works closely with the Installers, the Sales Staff, and the Warehouse.
- To maintain a professional appearance and manner consistent with the need to interface directly with customers and the outside world in general
- Responsible for knowing all applicable company procedures including the use of the computer
- Responsibilities include cleaning the bathroom, taking out the garbage, vacuuming, dusting TV screens
- Open/Close store- electronics turn on and off
- Rotate display models as needed
- Change the marquee sign
- Moving Boxes and making warehouse runs
- Gathering inventory and putting away inventory
- Install small jobs for customers that need assistance
- Troubleshoot small problems with systems at customers' houses
- Will take physical inventory
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Is this you? Send your resume, compensation requirements and the reason why we should hire you to firstname.lastname@example.org.