We're Hiring! Join our adventure.
Welcome to World Wide Stereo. Considered by many the world’s finest retail destination for audio, video, and smart home technologies, our 40-year old company is in rapid growth mode and yet again looking to realign the universe.
At World Wide Stereo, though our customers are our focus (see what our customers have to say), nothing is more important than our people. We offer significant employee benefits in an exciting and fun environment. Your career path is yours to create, and your personal and business growth is a company priority. We will provide all the tools necessary to get the job done but we expect you to bring a lot to the table. Check out our story to learn more about how we got here.
Choose your path
See our open positions below. Is this you? Please send your resume, compensation requirements and the reason why we should hire you to email@example.com.
Field Service Technician
World Wide Stereo is seeking an Installer / Programmer for their corporate location in Hatfield PA.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience in audiovisual residential installation and exceptional customer service skills.
- Perform onsite audio visual equipment installation including wiring, trim-out, equipment rack set up, television installation, projector installation and calibration, audio hardware and speakers installation, and control system installation.
- Knowledge of wiring including terminations and wire path pulls for optimum installations.
- Strong networking skills including Home wired and wireless configuration.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and other network fundamentals.
- AV equipment integration within a network.
- Understanding of VPN and other remote access techniques.
- Strong knowledge of mobile systems including Windows, MAC, Android and Apple operating systems.
- CCP and TRC programming for the Universal Remote Control Platform.
- Installation and programming of Lutron including Lutron Homeworks QS, Radio Ra2, and shade control.
- Set up and programming of the Savant Smart Home Automation Systems.
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot complex systems including programming and networks.
- Professional can-do attitude.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
The Complete Package: Incredible work environment, highly qualified employees and competitive compensation are only part of what makes working for World Wide Stereo so desirable. We also have some great benefits for team members, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401 (k) Plan with Company match available
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Career Progression
- Continued Learning and Development
- Merchandise and Wireless Discounts
- Credit Union
Job Type: Full-time
Is this you? Send your resume, compensation requirements and the reason why we should hire you to firstname.lastname@example.org.