We're Hiring! Join our adventure.
Welcome to World Wide Stereo - Considered by many the world’s finest retail repository of audio, video, and the new smart home technologies, our 40-year old company is in rapid growth mode and yet again looking to realign the universe.
At World Wide Stereo, though our customers are our focus (check out our reviews to see what our customers are saying about us), nothing is more important than our people. We offer significant employee benefits in an exciting and fun environment. Your career path is yours to create, and your personal and business growth is a company priority. We will provide all the tools necessary to get the job done but we expect you to bring a lot to the table. Check out our story to learn more about how we got here.
Choose your path
See our open positions below. Is this you? Please send your resume, compensation requirements and the reason why we should hire you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales & System Designer
World Wide Stereo is the leading provider of emerging technologies is seeking goal-oriented, competitive, and ambitious individuals who are looking to build a long-term career in a sales driven environment.
This is both an “inside” and “outside” sales position based out of our Technology Design Gallery located in the Main Line area of the Philadelphia suburbs. We have a state of the art showroom designed to seamlessly demonstrate emerging technologies in a comfortable home type environment.
The primary responsibility is to generate and maintain sales relationships with clients and referral networks. It is expected that you represent the company with professional integrity and enthusiasm. In addition to the primary sales component of this position, there would also be responsibility for merchandising, general showroom maintenance and day to day operational duties.
The Benefits of joining the World Wide Stereo team include:
- Growth potential and defined sales career paths
- Hardworking and team-oriented culture
- Competitive commissions for unlimited earning potential
- Medical/dental/ plans, 401K plan, and PTO time
- Assisting clients in the showroom with retail purchases and custom sales.
- Generate leads by developing relationships with builders, architects and designers and related trades.
- Generate sales leads by attending events and getting involved in the community.
- Maintain a current customer account list along with reaching out to past clients to generate sales and maintain the relationship.
- After the sale follow up, including phone calls, thank you letters and asking for referrals.
- General store maintenance and merchandising.
- Attending required trainings.
- 2 plus years Sales experience in consumer electronics or a technology field.
- Previous sales experience in Home Automation, Lighting, Shade Control, High-End Audio and Home theaters, as well as Enterprise Grade Networks, is a plus.
- Action and results oriented attitude.
- Strong computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time