1. Description of ServiceWorld Wide Stereo is providing Member with online content at wwstereo.com Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member’s access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
2. Disclaimer of WarrantiesThe site is provided by World Wide Stereo on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, World Wide Stereo makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. World Wide Stereo shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website. World Wide Stereo disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
3. Limitation of LiabilityWorld Wide Stereo SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR WORLD WIDE STEREO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WORLD WIDE STEREO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
4. IndemnificationMember agrees to indemnify and hold World Wide Stereo, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
5. Modifications and Interruption to ServiceWorld Wide Stereo reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. World Wide Stereo shall not be liable to Member or any third party should World Wide Stereo exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that World Wide Stereo does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
7. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor InformationProduct specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While World Wide Stereo makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website.
World Wide Stereo makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
9. Compliance with LawsMember assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
10. Copyright and Trademark InformationAll content included or available on this site, including site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is ©2008 World Wide Stereo.com, with all rights reserved, or is the property of World Wide Stereo and/or third parties protected by intellectual property rights. Any use of materials on the website, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or replication, any form of data extraction or data mining, or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of an authorized officer of World Wide Stereo is strictly prohibited. Members agree that they will not use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained therein without prior written permission of an authorized officer of World Wide Stereo.
World Wide Stereo™ and World Wide Stereo.com™ are proprietary marks of World Wide Stereo.com. World Wide Stereo’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not provided by World Wide Stereo, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits World Wide Stereo.
All other trademarks displayed on World Wide Stereo’s website are the trademarks of their respective owners, and constitute neither an endorsement nor a recommendation of those Vendors. In addition, such use of trademarks or links to the web sites of Vendors is not intended to imply, directly or indirectly, that those Vendors endorse or have any affiliation with World Wide Stereo.
11. Notification of Claimed Copyright InfringementPursuant to Section 512(c) of the Copyright Revision Act, as enacted through the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, World Wide Stereo.com designates the following individual as its agent for receipt of notifications of claimed copyright infringement.
104 E. Vine Street
Hatfield, PA 19440
By Telephone: 215-368-5506
By Email: Contact Here