This home was designed for music lovers and entertaining. With a high-performance Wi-Fi network and in-ceiling speakers in just about every room, our clients can listen to music anywhere, anytime, effortlessly - even outdoors. As part of this home renovation, two main objectives were ultra-high performance sound and clutter-free automated control. After 25 years working on four homes with this client, we were brought into this project during the remodel phase which allowed us to design solutions that could be seamlessly integrated into the re-build completely based around our client's lifestyle. From a wine-tasting room designed for entertaining, to a home office that doubles as a sanctuary with vinyl and guitars, this home represents technology applied with the perfect combination of discreteness, performance, reliability, and ease of use.
- Centralized wiring infrastructure and equipment location
- High-performance whole house audio system
- Lighting control system with remote access
- Reference-level home theater system with streaming video in family room and wine room
- Home office 2-channel stereo system
- Outdoor landscape music system
- Enterprise-grade high-performance Wi-Fi network
- Live systems monitoring and equipment power protection
Equipment: Lutron, Sonos, Bowers & Wilkins, Sony, LG, Leon, McIntosh, Totem Acoustics
“It would be the exception and not the rule if there was not music playing somewhere in our house.”
We are proud to have this project featured on the cover of Connected Design Magazine, a national trade publication highlighting the finest smart home technologies and design projects from around the country.
Connected Design featured project.