The Z-II Series. Competition Sound Quality Amplifiers.
The Z-II Series amplifiers are meticulously engineered to offer everyday usability while delivering competition-level sound quality. They incorporate advanced circuit designs and top-of-the-line internal components to ensure the accurate reproduction of sound. Additionally, user-friendly features like adjustable crossovers and gain controls make operating the Z-II series a breeze for all users. Available in multi-channel class AB (full range) and mono class D (bass) configurations, the Zapco Z-II series of amplifiers provide the versatility and performance required to meet the demands of any audio system.
- 1000-Watt Mono Class D linkable, bass amplifier
- Stable into 1 Ohm (2 Ohm w/2 amps Linked/Strapped)
- Selectable left and right operation for Linked (strapped) amplifier operation
- PWM MOSFET power supply means increased storage and less resistance to deliver higher efficiency and current handling
- 24 dB Variable low pass (LPF) crossover
- 12 dB Variable bass boost equalization to dial in low frequencies
- 0 – 180-degree variable phase shift helps blend the lows in with the rest of the system
- 24 dB Variable subsonic filter provides a steeper slope allowing for a more complete attenuation of subsonic frequencies
- Panel mount RCA connectors allow for a clean look and secure connection
- Compatible with Z-BR II bass remote control (sold separately)