The Z-II Series. Class AB Competition Sound Quality Amplifiers.
The Z-II Series amplifiers are meticulously engineered to offer everyday usability while delivering competition-level sound quality. They incorporate advanced circuit designs and top-of-the-line internal components to ensure the accurate reproduction of sound. Additionally, user-friendly features like adjustable crossovers and gain controls make operating the Z-II series a breeze for all users. Available in multi-channel class AB (full range) and mono class D (bass) configurations, the Zapco Z-II series of amplifiers provide the versatility and performance required to meet the demands of any audio system.
- 6-Channel, Full Range Class-AB Sound Quality Amplifier
- Stable into 4 ohms bridged or 2 ohms stereo load
- PWM MOSFET power supply for higher efficiency and current handling
- High-end Op-amps and Capacitors produce a better signal-to-noise ratio with lower floor noise
- Variable FULL/LP/HP Electronic Crossover allows for flexible amplifier configuration
- 0-12dB variable bass boost to dial in low frequencies
- 2-CH, 4-CH or 6CH of input making it possible to drive all the channels from a single 2-CH (head unit) stereo output
- Panel mount RCA connectors allow for a clean look and secure connection
- Compatible with Z-BR II bass remote control (sold separately)