The Z-SP Series. Super Power Amplifiers.
The Z-SP Series. Super Power Amplifiers.The Z-Series SP amps were a chance to make a completely new project. To reach Zapco’s goals, they first developed a new forced air cooling system in a chassis with internal heat sink fins and fans to blow the heat off the chassis. Fans blow on to the fins to move air down the chassis, and the side vents down the side create turbulence that sends hot air out and cold air in along the whole length of the amp. This got them half way there. Then, Zapco found a new space-age material, to insulate the output transistors, that can pull heat off devices much faster than the standard insulators. So now, they could transfer the heat from the devices to the chassis faster then pull the heat off the chassis faster. The result: Zapco now had an amplifier that you can crank up to full volume and play that way all day long.
- 4-Channel Street Power competition amplifier
- Wide-range dual crossovers allowing band-pass filtering
- Variable bass boost
- Variable subsonic filter
- Ducted Air fan cooling system
- Space-age technology for cooler output devices
- Proprietary gold panel mount RCA Connectors
- Dash mount remote gain control available (sold separately)