The DSP-IV Series signal processors present a complete solution tailored for sound quality enthusiasts. Available with or without onboard amplification, the DSP-IV Series signal processors are feature-packed and deliver audiophile sound quality with enhanced software and the latest in OEM integration technology.
- 16 Channel DSP
- On-board 12 channel (1440 Watt) amplifier
- Coaxial and optical inputs
- Dash remote with interactive control for input source, control the master volume, and bass output
- Determine which inputs will be used for each output and how much of each input the output will receive with the mixing set function
- HD-BT streaming (with optional HD-BT II-D module)
- User-friendly software
New Features, New Control, Even Improved Sound Quality
You can only be as good as your source material, and the new DSP-IV series greatly expands your potential for the best possible source material. The new coaxial and optical inputs accept the digital signal from your head unit or from a portable HD player. The DSP-IV units also have a port for HD Bluetooth streaming (with the optional HD-BT module). An interactive digital port will expand your options even more. The port accepts the control input from the included Dash Remote so you can change input source, select your song, control the master volume and even control the output of your system’s bass amps. The added Advanced menu also has a Mixing Set and an AutoTune function (except the 12-ch. and 16-ch. model), when you add the optional tuning microphone.