This Package Includes
- Yamaha RX-V4 5.2-Channel AV Receiver with 8K HDMI and MusicCast
- AudioQuest PowerQuest 2 6-Outlet Surge Protector
- AudioQuest Forest 48 8K-10K 48Gbps HDMI Cable - 4.92 ft. (1.5m)
Yamaha RX-V4 5.2-Channel AV Receiver with 8K HDMI and MusicCast
Bring the theater home. This 5.2-channel 80 Watt AV receiver creates a powerful and advanced home theater experience with the latest in video processing and Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio, app control, wireless streaming, and more.
- 5.2-channel 80 Watt surround sound with Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD
- 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz HDMI (with future firmware update) with HDCP 2.3 and eARC (4-in/1-out)
- Supports enhanced media and gaming - ALLM, VRR, QFT, QMS (with future firmware update)
- Wi-Fi®, AirPlay 2®, Spotify Connect, and Voice Control
- MusicCast multi-room audio app control
- Pandora®, Spotify, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and more
- YPAO automatic room calibration
- MusicCast Surround-capable: add optional MusicCast speakers to provide wireless surrounds for a 5.1-channel setup
AudioQuest PowerQuest 2 6-Outlet Surge Protector
The important safety and performance benefits of advanced power filtration are now available to anyone who has invested in a soundbar, subwoofer, receiver, HDTV, or complete high-performance audio/video system. AudioQuest’s new PowerQuest 2 and PowerQuest 3 make high-performance more attainable than ever before.
Designed by AC power expert Garth Powell, the same mind behind AudioQuest’s multi-award-winning Niagara Series of power products, the new PowerQuest 2 and PowerQuest 3 are based on the same competence, insights, and design ingredients that make all Garth’s products so effective.
Compared to similarly priced devices, PowerQuest filters remove far more noise and distortion, dramatically improving the performance of connected devices.
Unlike traditional surge protectors, PowerQuest’s non-sacrificial surge protection prevents both high voltage and current from causing damage and ensures that the PowerQuest unit will not fail over time — giving AQ the confidence to provide a $1,000,000 Connected Equipment Warranty.
Both units have slim profiles designed to fit tight spaces and can be oriented either vertically or horizontally in cabinets or racks, or even hung on walls. Further, both units feature a directionally optimized concentric-geometry power cord. Sending truly clean power to audio/video systems has never been as simple, convenient, or affordable.
AudioQuest Forest 48 8K-10K 48Gbps HDMI Cable - 4.92 ft. (1.5m)
AudioQuest Forest 48 8K-10K 48Gbps HDMI cable combines superior materials and superior design to produce a superior entertainment experience. Featuring solid 0.5% Silver-Plated Long-Grain Copper conductors with AudioQuest’s Level-1 Noise-Dissipation, Forest 48 is meticulously designed for enhanced sound quality and outstanding overall performance. Of course, all AudioQuest 48G HDMI cables can transfer up to professional 10K Ultra HD video, support Dynamic HDR, and have the conductors and bandwidth required for eARC’s enhanced sonic capabilities. Taking performance even further, all 19 conductors, comprising A/V and eARC signals, all Ground-Reference drains, and control and power conductors, are properly controlled for the most efficient dissipation of Radio-Frequency Noise.
- 8K/10K capable
- 48G bandwidth for 8K/60 and 4K/120 video, HDR (High Dynamic Range) imagery, eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel), and more
- Solid 0.5% Silver-Plated Long-Grain Copper A/V and eARC conductors
- Tinned Copper Ground Reference
- Level-1 Noise Dissipation: All 19 Conductors Directionally Controlled