- Key option for peace of mind - Comes with 2 keys
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- Create up to 250 unique 4-8 digit entry codes
- Installs on doors 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver
- Capacitive keypad with backlit numbers that won't wear off
- Optional auto re-lock, lockout, and tamper alarms
- Voice-guided menu and set-up in three languages (English, French, and Spanish)
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 tested
Lose Your Keys for Good
Upgrade your door with the Assure Lock, a Wi-Fi smart lock with a built-in keypad. Using the Yale Access app you can lock/unlock, share access and receive notifications from anywhere! For hands-free unlocking, the Assure Lock will auto-unlock as you get home and auto lock once the door is closed. Plus, you can lock, unlock or check current status with voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri. The lock features a backlit keypad so even when you don't have your phone, you can unlock your door without the hassle of keys. It's super easy to use and installs in minutes with just a screwdriver on standard doors.
Works With Your Smart Home
The Assure Lock can be upgraded with a Yale Smart Module to seamlessly integrate into most home automation and alarm systems. Enjoy advanced smart home features and remote access with your Z-Wave or ZigBee integrator, such as SmartThings.
Create Unique Entry Codes
Unlock the door by entering your 4-8 digit entry code. The lock stores up to 250 (with a Smart Module - 25 without) unique pin codes that can all be created or removed using the menu from your keypad.
Install Within Minutes
The Assure Lock is simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes with just a screwdriver. The lock even has voice guidance in three languages to walk you through setting up and customizing settings.