This programmable, handheld remote can directly communicate via IR for device control, RF for device control via MRF base stations and Wi-Fi for voice integration via Amazon Alexa and Comcast Xfinity. The brilliant 2.4” color LCD screen features Free Format customization allowing graphic placement anywhere on the screen. When used with a compatible Complete Control base station, like the MRF-350 and MRF-260, the MX-1400 controls integrated A/V components through walls and cabinet doors, or even from outside. There is no need to point the remote control at the components or even be in the same room.
- Handheld touch screen remote with 2” color LCD screen
- Voice integration via Amazon Alexa and Comcast Xfinity
- Free Format customization allowing graphic placement anywhere on the screen
- Delivers one-way control of IR devices
- Controls A/V through walls and cabinet doors or from outside