Discover More Detail with An Upgraded Platter and Cartridge
- OA3 precision gimbal tonearm with one-piece magnesium armtube for accurate tracking and low distortion
- Internal anti-skate and adjustable counterweight
- Ortofon OM 5E cartridge with elliptical diamond stylus for well-balanced sound
- Grooved acrylic platter for improved speed consistency and more detailed playback
- External belt drive eliminates motor noise and ensures speed stability
- All-new seamless silicone belt
- Manual speed change (33/45 RPM)
Introducing Orbit Arm 3
Designed to make audiophile-grade playback more accessible than ever. One-piece armtube for exceptionally low resonance. Molded in the USA from magnesium, a strong vet lightweight material with superior vibration damping properties. Precision gimbal bearing design allows the stylus to move freely — eliminating distortion and capturing more musical detail. Adjustable stainless-steel counterweight and internal anti-skate. Ready to play out of the box with pre-installed cartridge.
Precision Machined Acrylic Platter
U-Turn’s frosted acrylic platter delivers enhanced speed consistency and lower resonance. Each platter is precision machined for flatness and virtually zero runout. Acrylic is remarkably effective at minimizing unwanted vibrations thanks to its high density and low stiffness. Grooved for easy belt installation and use. Inverted main bearing with self-lubricating polymer bushings for maintenance-free performance.
Hear Your Music, Not Your Turntable
Low-noise AC synchronous motor provides excellent speed consistency with no audible pitch variation. Orbit's signature belt drive and rubber motor suspension prevent unwanted vibration from reaching the platter.
Plug and Play
Optional built-in phono preamp lets you connect to your favorite components. Featuring Pluto 2 technology with low-noise circuitry and high-quality components like WIMA film capacitors and precision resistors.
Please Note: This turntable must be connected to an amplifier/receiver and speakers, or a pair of self-powered speakers (sold separately).
Hand-Assembled in the USA
U-Turn expert technicians assemble and test every turntable in their Woburn, MA workshop — allowing us to deliver a consistently high level of quality.