Cables should never be the weakest link in your system, nor should they cost more than your speakers and components. Through inspired engineering for world-class performance, SVS SoundPath Balanced XLR Audio Cables ensure signal purity, a secure connection, and rejection of interference from the innovative five-layer shielding system.
Available in lengths from 1 to 15 meters, SoundPath XLR cables are fit for the finest Class A amplifiers, preamps, subwoofers, pro audio gear, and other line-level components.
- Available in 1, 2, 3, 5, 8 12, and 15 meter lengths
- 24K gold plated conductor pin for pure, stable connection
- Five-layer isolation system rejects noise and electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Red and white marking for Left/Right channel designation
- Protective cotton braided jacket for easy gripping and management
- Work with preamps, power amplifiers, subwoofers, AV receivers, microphones, and other audio components with balanced XLR inputs and outputs
Inspired Engineering for World-Class Performance
Premium build materials and rigorous testing under extreme conditions ensure your system always sounds its best with SVS SoundPath Balanced XLR Audio Cables. Three-dimensional imaging, unveiled highs, neutral midrange, and tight, articulate bass.
- Highly conductive cold-fused gold plating on all electrical contacts in both terminals
- Three dedicated multi-strand high-purity conductors for superior connection integrity
- Heavy-duty directionally connected 56-strand outer shield for resistance to RFI sources
- Professional grade cast Zinc-Alloy terminals with black nickel-plating
- Red and White marking bands for easy Left and Right designation
- Densely braided easy-grip cotton jacket forms the fifth layer of RFI shield
- Lockable, push-button release terminal clips ensure a secure connection