This product has been selected as one of The Best Bluetooth Speakers of 2020. Our Gear Guides are highly-curated selections which represent the best of the best in their category. From televisions and Bluetooth speakers, to marine audio and outdoor speakers—-start (or finish) your shopping journey with our Gear Guides.
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
- Responsive audio chime lets you know Sonos Move has heard you and is working on a response.
- Far-field microphone array uses smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
- One downward-firing tweeter creates a crisp, clear high-frequency response that disperses evenly for 220 degrees of coverage.
- One mid-woofer integrated into the cabinet ensures faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
- IP rating: Rated IP56 for protection from dust particles and liquid splashes.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 9.44 x 6.29 x 4.96 inches (240 x 160 x 126 mm)
- Product finish: Black with black grille
- Top panel features: Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause, and microphone status. LED light indicates speaker status, microphone status, and voice feedback.
- Complete privacy: An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you're always aware when the microphone is active.
- Weight: 6.61 lb (3 kg) including battery
Power & Networking
- Power supply: USB-C adapters must support one or more of the following output levels: 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/2.25A.
- Charging base power supply: Input: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 1.2A; Output: 18VDC, 2.5A
- WiFi: Supports 802.11 b/g/n, 2 GHz, and 5 GHz.
- Bluetooth: Stream music and more with Bluetooth when you're away from home using your phone or another capable device.
- Apple AirPlay 2: Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and later.
- Battery: Playback from -10°C to 55°C. Charging from 0°C to 45°C.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Move speaker
- Charging cable
- Charging base
Customer Reviews for Sonos Move Durable, Battery-Powered Smart Speaker
However, setup is not intuitive and very picky. It took me hours to get this working on my network and I am an engineer that works with networks, workstations and scientific equipment! It was one lucky search that led me to an obscure setting on my specific router in order for the Move to connect. Setup, the app and the Alexa interface could use much improvement. I will likely buy again however I would not gift this as the setup can be frustrating.