Whether it’s big-time broadcasting, professional podcasts or critical studio recordings, this legendary dynamic microphone delivers smooth, warm vocals every time. The SM7B captures and enhances the finer details of the human voice while blocking out all the distractions. An audio icon. The SM7B is a professional dynamic microphone that operates best with preamps that provide +60dB of gain.
- Rugged construction for securing the microphone cartridge
- Detachable close-talk windscreen and switch cover plate included
- Reduces distortion from loud sources
- Bass roll off and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls
- Dynamic cartridge with flat, wide-range frequency response
- Exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
How It Works
The wide-range frequency response of the SM7B preserves the natural beauty of the sound it captures. With its detailed audio profile, words may travel far, but they always arrive at their destination with quality and clarity intact.
Only Good Air Gets Through
The air suspension shock isolation and the pop filter eliminate both mechanical noise and breathiness. So words get through and the rest stays out of the mix.
The classic cardioid pattern is designed to reject off-axis audio. So you can sing or speak at a comfortable angle and it captures the sound, just as you want it, with minimum coloration.
Shield Your Sound
Shure added advanced electromagnetic shielding to defeat hum from computer monitors and other studio equipment.