The Shure MV7X is a professional-quality XLR dynamic microphone, ideal for close-mic applications that require vocal intelligibility with a balanced tone. Voice Isolation Technology ensures the microphone is laser-focused on your voice and does not capture any unwanted background noise to give you perfect recordings in imperfect rooms. The attractive and durable all-metal design features an adjustable yoke that can be mounted onto a variety of microphone stands for flexible placement options.
- XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- Highly directional dynamic element and Voice Isolation Technology
- Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- Rugged, all-metal construction for outstanding reliability
- Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms
Voice Isolation Technology
A highly directional cardioid pattern isolates your voice and removes unwanted background noise.
Durable, Versatile Design
Rugged, all-metal construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability.