Ready-to-go. Every time. Automatically.
GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless is the perfect solution for musicians and presenters who want to go wireless with confidence, and without complexity. With new Dual Band Wireless Technology, GLX-D+ can operate in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, more than doubling the available bandwidth while also intelligently avoiding interference for reliable, dropout-free audio. Featuring smart rechargeability with up to 12 hours of runtime (improved from prior generation GLX-D), the included lithium-ion battery can be charged multiple ways and offers quick charge capabilities.
- Includes WL93 Miniature Lavalier Microphone
- Dual Band Wireless Technology
- Automatic Frequency Management
- Smart Rechargeability
- Up to 16 Compatible Systems
Dropouts Won’t Steal the Show
With the new Dual Band Wireless Technology, GLX-D+ can operate in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, more than doubling your available bandwidth for reliable dropout-free audio.
Wireless Without Complication
GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless System is the ideal solution to go wireless without complication. Every aspect of its operation is managed automatically, allowing you to focus on your performance.
End battery life uncertainty with GLX-D+ Dual Band rechargeable battery. With up to 12 hours of runtime, the new lithium-Ion SB904 batteries can be charged directly in the receiver or via USB-C connector on the handheld microphone or bodypack. A quick charge feature allows for 1.5 hours of use from a 15-minute charge.
GLXD4+ Wireless Receiver
- Exceptional digital audio clarity
- Compatible with multiple legendary microphone options
- Automatically moves away from interference without audio interruption
- Rock-solid RF performance for multiple system installations
- License-free frequency range
WL93 Miniature Lavalier Microphone
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television, broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
- Controlled low-frequency rolloff reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range
- Uniform omnidirectional polar pattern