Every Detail Matters.
The IE 900 from Sennheiser sets a new benchmark in portable audio fidelity through technical innovation (X3R), meticulous attention to detail, and an uncompromising demand for perfection.
Every aspect of the IE 900 has been engineered to work in harmony to achieve the desired acoustic tuning and to reduce resonances and masking effects. Its acoustic design ensures brilliant, natural high-end sound reproduction and reveals even the finest details in the music.
- New benchmark in portable audio
- Ultimate precision & craftsmanship
- Adjustable ear hooks and choice of ear adapters including memory foam
- X3R technology: TrueResponse transducer combined with three Helmholtz resonator chambers and acoustic vortex
- Precision-milled and anodized aluminum housing
Natural Balanced Sound
- Innovative X3R technology for an intense listening experience
- German-made 7mm TrueResponse transducer for natural balanced sound
- Unique triple-chamber absorber system refines and smoothens high frequencies to perfection
- Acoustic vortex milled into the nozzle ensures natural sound wave propagation
- Specially developed membrane foil minimizes resonances and distortion
Ultimate Precision & Craftmanship
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany
- Transducers are matched during the manufacturing process to practically eliminate variance
- One-piece housing is precision-milled from a single block of aluminum
- Hand-assembled by a specialist team at Sennheiser´s headquarters to razor-thin tolerances
- Global 2-year warranty
Durability & Comfort
- Lightweight high strength housing offers exceptional durability and long-lasting aesthetic beauty
- Form-fitting anodized aluminum housing seats securely in the ear
- Selection of silicone and foam ear adaptors ensure an optimal fit for high noise isolation
- Adjustable ear hooks adapt to the natural shape of the ear for a tailored fit
- Para-aramid reinforced cables with gold plated Fidelity+ MMCX connectors ensure the longevity of use
- A choice of balanced and single-ended cables (2.5mm/3.5mm/4.4mm) for easy connectivity
Introducing the X3R Technology
Innovative X3R technology unites the German-made 7mm TrueResponse transducer with specially developed membrane foil and acoustic back volume, triple-chamber absorber system, and acoustic vortex for an intense listening experience. What refines the X3R technology is its three Helmholtz resonator chambers and acoustic vortex which smoothens masking resonance. The three resonator chambers are precision-drilled into the elegant aluminum chassis of the IE 900 and placed between the diaphragm and the nozzle. This complete harmony of systems is at work to unlock the details buried within every track.