Designed to hold the Sonos Five or Sonos PLAY:5 in either vertical or horizontal orientation, the anodized aluminum design of the SANUS WSS52 places your speaker at optimal listening height while perfectly complementing the modern look of the Sonos Five and Sonos PLAY:5. Available in black or white to match the Sonos Five and as a single stand, the WSS52 fashionably delivers optimum performance, no matter your unique setup needs – ambient listening, stereo pairing, or surround sound. The updated design features securement brackets designed to hold the Sonos Five in vertical and horizontal orientations. For a seamless look free of pesky cables, Sanus's own Press Fit cable management technology secures cords down the back of the stand for complete concealment. Assembling quickly and in only 15 minutes, you'll enjoy the perfect sound from this sleek stand in no time.
- Holds the Sonos Five or Sonos PLAY:5 in either vertical or horizontal listening orientation
- Holds speaker at manufacturer's recommended listening height for optimal audio performance
- Anodized aluminum stand construction provides both durability and style
- Cable-hiding, integrated wire channels provide a sleek, cord-free look
- Included carpet spikes and rubber pads facilitate stability on any flooring surface
- All floor compatibility - carpet spikes and rubber pads included
- Adhesive strip option provides increased stand stability (Note: Adhesive strips not included with stand)
- Perfect for any setup: Home theater, stereo pairing, or surround sound
- Heavy, low center of gravity base allows 10 degrees of stand tip in any direction before the speaker tips or falls off
- UL-Listed and Safety Certified
- Speak stand height: 31"
*Note: Speakers are not included and are sold separately