SU30 Synergy Core Module AV Cabinet
Base modules are extraordinarily flexible and are often used as the foundation for a larger furniture system. This module may be mounted to the wall by simply removing the feet and attaching the wall mounting accessory.
SU30 Features and Specifications:
- Finish: Dark Walnut, Black Post
- Dimensions: 23.25 " W x 31 " H x 19.75 " D
- Model: SU30W/B
- Fully modular system, Extension Modules may be added to increase the height
- Cabinets can be enclosed with doors, sides and drawers
- Many accessories are available, allowing for great design flexibility
- Overall Dimensions: 23.25" W x 31" H x 19.75" D
- Recommended TV Size : up to 40 "
- Top Holds : 150 lbs.
- Adjustable Shelf : 75 lbs.
- Product Weight : 47 lbs.
- B-Storage Compartment: 19.75"W x 18"D x 17.75"H
- C-Storage Compartment: 19.75"W x 18"D x 27.75"H
- 2 Adjustable Shelves (19.75"W x 18.5"D x .5"Th)
About Synergy System:
Salamander's award-winning Synergy System is a real breakthrough. It is a fully modular furniture system that takes customization to a whole new level. There are so many possibilities, anyonecan create a piece of furniture that is uniquely their own.
Synergy is all about configurability. At the heart of the Synergy System is a unique square shaped extruded aluminum support post. The post is used simultaneously as an external cabinet skeleton for supporting top, bottom, side and back panels, and as an internal skeleton for supporting shelves and drawers.
The Synergy System allows for configurations that are specific to their end use, and to the individual living space where they are set up. As a modular system, an open architecture can be created to show off AV components, or doors can be added to enhance the room décor. Synergy cabinet modules come in four cabinet widths: single, twin, triple, or quad, and four cabinet heights: 10”, 20”, 30”, or 40”.
While all Synergy cabinets are similar in style, dramatic differences in appearance can be achieved by choosing either black or silver aluminum posts, and by using one of four wood finishes for panels and doors. Select from real hardwoods such as dark cherry, natural maple, dark walnut, or choose black. The system offers matching wooden end panels and solid wood framed doors with choice of insert.
An extensive family of accessories allows customization of cabinets to meet specific needs and preferences. Integrated accessories enhance functionality and provide years of reliable service. Feel confident that you can retrofit and upgrade your furniture whenever yours needs change.
- Accent lighting sets the mood and adds light just where you need it
- Active cooling system protects delicate electronics
- Power conditioning delivers better picture and sound
- Professional 19" rack mount integration
- Charging and storing trays designed for any personal mobile device or laptop.
- Pull out support shelf for electronic components
- Media storage trays and drawers to protect your collection