The bottom shelf incorporates thermostatically controlled cooling fans to keep electronics from over-heating.
- Thermostatically controlled cooling system turns on at approximately 80 F, maximum speed reached at 90 F
- Forced air intake of cool air through cabinet bottom
- Quiet (22 dBA) quad 80 mm fans
- Designed for wall hanging cabinets and compatible with some floor standing cabinets (2.5" clearance required from bottom of cabinet to floor).
- Fans: (4) 80 mm
- Air flow: 33 CFM
- Noise Level: 22dBA
- Airflow direction: Upward
- Power consumption: 1 W in standby mode; 4 W in mid-speed; 8-10 W in full speed
- Thermistor: Remote with 20" lead
- Operation: Begins at 80º F; max speed reached at 95º F
Sustainability Is Part Of Salamander’s DNA
Their deep commitment to sustainability is not new. For over 10 years Salamander has had a holistic green initiative that emphasizes environmentally responsible company and manufacturing practices. They recognize their impact on the planet and society and take it seriously. From their 100% solar powered, USA manufacturing facility to sustainable materials used to build their furniture, to achieving the latest compliance from RoHS, CARB and others, Salamander is steadfast in their environmental goals and investments.