Rugged, Yet Sophisticated
The RMB-1506 6 Channel Amplifier is perfect for less elaborate multizone audio systems and can be mated with Rotel's surround receiver or their preamp/processors to add music throughout three additional living areas or “zones” of your home. A buffered link output allows you to link additional amplifiers for larger multizone applications.
As with all Rotel custom amplifiers, it includes the most wanted custom installation features such as front panel attenuation control, input linking, 12-volt trigger, buffered link output, five-way binding posts, and an IEC detachable power cord.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17" x 5.7" x 16.7"
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Power requirements: 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 450W
- Standby power consumption: 2.6W
- BTU rating (4Ω, 1/8th power): 1680 BTU/h
- Continuous power output
- 50W/ch (all channels driven, 8Ω)
- 80W/ch (all channels driven, 4Ω)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): (20Hz - 20kHz) < 0.03%
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 100kHz ±1dB
- S/N ratio (IHF "A" weighted): 115dB
- Gain: 26dB
- Intermodulation distortion (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): < 0.03%
- Damping factor: > 200
- Speaker impedance: 4Ω minimum
- Input sensitivity: 1V
- Input impedance: 20kΩ
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- RMB-1506 6 Channel Amplifier
- Power cord