Crisp dialogue and dynamic sound right in your living room
The Polk Reserve R400 center channel speaker features dual 6.5” Turbine cones and a 1” Pinnacle tweeter. This flagship transducer array delivers the clearest, most intelligible vocals for your favorite movies, shows, games, and more. The newly patented X-Port eliminates cabinet resonance for distraction-free enjoyment.
- Home Theater Essential: The center channel speaker is the most important speaker in your home theater system, delivering movie and TV dialogue with exceptional clarity
- Pinnacle Tweeter: The new ring radiator tweeter design dramatically improves dispersion while delivering clear, crisp, and natural highs
- Turbine Cone: Delivers smooth and incredibly detailed midrange imaging
- Polk Patented X-Port: closed-pipe absorbers that are specifically tuned to catch and eliminate traditional speaker distortions
- Anti-diffraction Magnetic Grilles: Acoustically inert grilles offer a clean aesthetic without sacrificing sound
- Built to Last: Industry-leading, premium, 5-year warranty
Crystal Clear Vocals For Your Home Theater
The center channel is the most important speaker in any home theater setup. The Reserve R400 uses Polk’s latest flagship transducer array to deliver clear, crisp, intelligible dialogue no matter where you sit.
6.5” Turbine Cone
Polk developed the Turbine cone specifically for our flagship products to ensure the natural reproduction of the mid-range, to which human ears are particularly sensitive. The Turbine cone combines Polk’s proprietary foam core and molded Turbine geometry which dramatically increases stiffness and damping, without adding mass. You will hear every detail and experience a smooth, detailed mid-range, and effortless bass.
Cabinets Built for Better Performance
Polk believes cabinets should be beautiful and add nothing to the playback. Polk Reserve cabinets, braces, and internal enclosures are carefully engineered to minimize unwanted internal standing waves and eliminate unwanted resonances. The result is a cabinet that rigidly holds the transducer array while it faithfully reproduces recordings.
Polk’s Newly Patented X Port (ETF Port)
Polk’s newly patented X-Port incorporates an Eigentone Filter (ETF) offering distortion-free, effortless bass. Consisting of a set of closed-pipe absorbers that are specifically tuned to catch and eliminate traditional speaker distortions. X-Port ensures that the upper bass and mid-range are free of port and cabinet resonances for smooth, detailed audio.
High Definition Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter
Over 40 years of tweeter innovation, design, and prototyping has led to the development of the new 1” high definition Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter. Developed by Polk Audio, it delivers ultra-clear, crisp highs without unwanted coloration or distortions. The Pinnacle tweeter features a finely tuned waveguide that dramatically improves the dispersion of high-frequency energy ensuring a broad “sweet spot” while the critically damped rear-chamber helps defeat any unwanted resonances. Hi-Res certified, the Pinnacle Tweeter is designed for today’s two-channel music listening as well as multi-channel 3D audio found in movies, sports, and video game soundtracks.