Home Theater Power Management
AC power, telephone, and coax lines can provide direct pathways for surges and spikes to enter and damage expensive audio/video equipment. M8-AV-PRO eliminates voltage irregularities and protects your AV system.
Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
The M8-AV-PRO is designed to provide noise isolation between the two isolated outlet banks so that any noise created by an A/V component in one bank cannot contaminate the power to the equipment that is plugged into the other outlet bank.
Monitors Incoming Line Voltage
Panamax's patented AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming line voltage and disconnects your equipment in the event of an overvoltage or undervoltage (brownout). Power is automatically reconnected when voltage returns to a safe level, eliminating service calls or system downtime
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
The M8-AV-PRO's power cleaning and premium filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, hisses, hums, and visual artifacts) and allow your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over cable, satellite, and antenna lines.
Telephone/LAN Line Protection
Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over telephone and network lines.
AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring)
Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate outlets 5-8 on surge protector.
Eight filtered and surge-protected outlets for all your power needs.
Designed to work with your high definition system.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12" x 5" x 1.75"
- Line voltage: 120 volts
- Number of outlets: 8 - 4 outlets filtered and surge-protected, 4 surge-protected high-current outlets
- Power supply: 8-foot captive cord
- Voltage protection rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A): 500V
- UL991 Electronic Safety Circuit: Yes
- Undervoltage shutoff: 90 VAC ± 6 VAC
- Overvoltage shutoff: 142 VAC ± 8 VAC
- Maximum current rating: 15 amps
- Initial clamping level: 200V peak
- Thermal fusing: Yes
- Automatic voltage shutoff: Yes
- Single pulse energy dissipation: 1875 Joules
- Response time: < 1n
- Peak impulse current: 65,000 Amps
- Patented power management circuit: Yes
- Filtration technology: FI/EMI filtration
- Filtration rating: 50dB (100KHz - 1MHz)
- Wires protected: 2 wire, 1 pair (3,4)
- Suppression modes: Metallic and longitudinal
- Fuseless/auto-reseting: Yes
- Connectors: RJ-45 shared with LAN
- Clamping level: 260V
- Capacitance: 30pf (approx.)
- Protection shielded: Yes
- Insertion loss: < 0.5 dB
- Frequency range: 5MHz - 2GHz
- Connections: Female "F", gold-lated
- Clamping level: 75V
- Bidirectional: Yes
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- M8-AV-PRO Hi-Definition 8 Outlet Surge Protector
- 3-foot coax cable