M5400-PM 11 Outlet Home Theater Power Conditioner
- Improve system performance and prolong equipment life by providing a consistent level of optimal power to your equipment.
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
- Level 4+ Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Monitors Incoming Line Voltage and Provides a Visual Indication of Power Level
- Panamax’s patent pending AVM™ circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing lightning bolt will be displayed in red in the voltmeter, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
- The M5400-PM is designed to provide noise isolation between 5 isolated outlet banks including 2 high current outlets so that any noise created by an A/V component can not contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
Clean Power Level 4+
Panamax PM family’s highest level of power filtration plus voltage regulation ensure components receive a consistent level of clean power. Improves picture and sound quality by eliminating noise across the entire AC bandwidth.
Improve system performance and prolong equipment life by providing a consistent level of optimal power to your equipment.
AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring)
Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
High Current Outlets
2 outlets for equipment with high power demands (Amps/Subwoofers).
Convenience charger for mp3 players, cell phones, and other small electronics.
Gaming LAN Port
Easy access to LAN port on front panel. Perfect for online gaming.
5 Isolated Outlet Banks
Isolating outlet banks from one another prevents noise contamination between components.
12 Volt Trigger
Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the switched outlets on the M5400-PM.
Guards against blown fuses and potentially damaging speaker thump by automatically powering outlets on and off in sequence.
5 Always On, 4 Switched, 2 Switched High Current.
- Weight: 13.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17 in. W x 12.75 in. D x 3.5 in H, (4.1 in. Including feet)
- UL1449 Suppression Rating: 330V
- Thermal Fusing: Yes
- Protection Modes: L-N, L-G, N-G
- Power Cord: 10 ft detachable
- Peak Impulse Current: 72,000 Amps
- Maximum Current Rating: 15 A
- Line Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
- Initial Clamping Level: 200V
- Energy Dissipation: 2125 Joules
- Catastrophic Surge Circuit: Yes
- Auto-Resetting Under-Voltage Shutoff: 86V +/ 6V
- Auto-Resetting Over-Voltage Shutoff: 142 VAC +/ 8 VAC
EMI/RFI Noise Filtration
- Banks 1, 2, 3, 4: 80 db, 100 KHz - 2 MHz
- Bank 5, High Current Outlets: 60 db, 100 KHz - 2 MHz
Voltage Regulations (Banks 1-4)
- Power/Current: 1500 VA / 12A
- Output Voltage Range: 120 VAC +/ 6 VAC
- Input Voltage Range: 100-136 VAC
- Buck Stage: reduces voltage in the 125-136 V range
- Boost Stage 2: boosts voltage in the 100-109 V range
- Boost Stage 1: boosts voltage in the 109-119 V range
DC Trigger Input
- Voltage and Polarity: 3 - 24V DC, bidirectional
- Jacks: 3.5mm (1/8" mono mini-plug)
- Current Requirement: 4.6 mA @3V, 58 mA @24V
DC Trigger Output
- Positive = Tip, Negative = Ring
- Pass through: no delay
- Wires Protected: 8-Wires
- Connectors: RJ-45
- Compatibility: 10/100bT
- Clamping Level: 52V
- Power Delivery: 500 mA @ 5VDC
- Jacks: USB-A
- Wires Protected: 2-Wire, Pins 4 & 5
- Suppression Modes: Metallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless/Auto-resetting: Yes
- Connectors: RJ-11
- Clamping Level: 260V
- Capacitance: 30pf (approx.)
Universal Coax Protection
- Shielded: Yes
- Insertion Loss: < 0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready: Yes
- Frequency Range: 0 MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Connections: Female "F", Gold Plated
- Clamping Level: 75V
- Bidirectional: Yes