Music simply comes to life with the MA9500 Integrated Amplifier and its 300 Watts per channel of clean, effortless power. That power is delivered via a pair of the famed McIntosh Autoformer™ whose unique design guarantees your speakers will always receive the full 300 Watts regardless of whether they have 2, 4, or 8 Ohm impedance. The MA9500 replaces the award-winning MA9000 and adds additional performance enhancements to an already outstanding stereo integrated amplifier.
- McIntosh Autoformer™ technology ensures your speakers will receive the full 300 Watts regardless of whether they have 2, 4, or 8 Ohm impedance.
- Filter capacity has been doubled for improved dynamic headroom to reproduce musical peaks with even lower distortion as well as better low-frequency performance.
- Comes with an advanced DA2 Digital Audio Module that supports high-resolution digital music playback of up to DSD512 and 24-bit/192kHz. An HDMI (ARC) input will extract the best sound possible from your compatible TV.
- Includes 17 total inputs: ten analog and seven digital.
- Discrete, eight-band tone control that allows for advanced analog adjustment of ±12dB in 2dB increments.
- Upgraded power supply components further reduce noise emissions while adding more robustness under the most demanding conditions.
- Includes numerous McIntosh technologies such as fast-responding "McIntosh Blue" Wattmeters, Power Guard®, Sentry Monitor™, Monogrammed Heatsinks™, Home Theater PassThru, High Drive headphone amplifier with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®), Power Control, and Solid Cinch™ speaker binding posts.