The MA8950 Integrated Amplifier offers 200 Watts per channel and combines McIntosh's amplification expertise and preamplifier technologies into one comprehensive stereo sound system component. It replaces the award-winning MA8900 and adds additional performance enhancements to an already outstanding stereo integrated amplifier.
- Power Guard® that continuously monitors input and output signals and can dynamically adjust input levels to ensure maximum output while avoiding harsh sounding distortion and clipping that could damage your speakers
- McIntosh's fuse-less short-circuit protection technology Sentry Monitor™ that disengages the output stage before the current can exceed safe operating levels and then resets automatically when operating conditions return to normal
- McIntosh Monogrammed Heatsinks™ are made from high-quality materials with excellent thermal conductivity and heat dissipation properties
- Home Theater PassThru that allows for seamless integration into a home theater system
- High Drive headphone amplifier with Headphone Crossfeed Director (HXD®) which can bring an added dimension to headphone listening
- A discrete, five-band tone control that allows for advanced manual analog adjustment of ±12dB in 2dB increments of your favorite recordings at frequencies of 30Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 2kHz, and 10kHz
- Power Control to send power on/off signals to connected McIntosh components for easy system power up and shutdown
- Gold-plated speaker binding posts that prevent corrosion to ensure a quality signal is sent over your speaker cables to your speakers
- Offers 200 Watts per channel and combines McIntosh's amplification expertise and preamplifier technologies into one comprehensive stereo component
- McIntosh Autoformer™ technology ensures your speakers will receive the full 200 Watts regardless if they have 2, 4, or 8 Ohm impedance
- Filter capacity has been doubled for improved dynamic headroom to reproduce musical peaks with even lower distortion as well as better low-frequency performance
- Comes with an advanced DA2 Digital Audio Module that supports high resolution digital music playback of up to DSD512 and 24-bit/192kHz. An HDMI (ARC) input will extract the best sound possible from your compatible TV.
- Upgraded power supply components further reduce noise emissions while adding more robustness under the most demanding conditions.