The Marantz VS3003 3 in / 1 out HDMI Switcher allows up to three 8K devices to connect to select Marantz 8K AV receivers. Comes compact sized for easy placement and includes a handy remote control. Supports automatic power-on and input switching by HDMI CEC for ease of use. The VS3003 has detachable wall-mount brackets for custom integration and IR repeater capability if both the AVR and the Switcher are in a rack system or behind a cabinet blocking IR reception. The unique “AVR Control” feature allows changing the HDMI Switcher’s inputs using the AVR’s IR remote.
- Upgrade your AVR by expanding the number of 8K compatible inputs from 1 to 3
- Prepare your current Marantz AV receiver for the growing number of 8K and 4K/120Hz devices by extending it to three connections for 8K-compatible source devices
- Compact size and brushed aluminum faceplate to fit anywhere and look great
- Wired IR remote repeater connectivity for when the system is not accessible (installed behind a cabinet, in the rack system, etc.)
- Custom-install friendly so it can be mounted on a wall, in a rack system, or behind a cabinet
- A detachable wall-mount bracket is included to allow mounting the HDMI Switcher on the wall
Connect Up to Three 8K Compatible Source Devices
The current generation of class-leading Marantz AV receivers come with one dedicated HDMI input for 8K or 4K/120Hz source devices. Prepare for the growing number of such devices by upgrading your beloved AV receiver with the Marantz VS3003. It allows up to three 8K devices to be connected to Marantz 8K AV receivers, tripling the input capability.
Compact Size and Elegant Look
No bigger than a Blu-ray case in width and depth, the VS3003 can fit just about anywhere. It also features a premium look thanks to a brushed black Aluminum front plate.
Use HDMI-CEC to power on and switch inputs automatically on both the HDMI Switcher and the AV receiver. The unique “AVR Control” feature allows switching the VS3003’s inputs using the AVR’s IR remote.
A wall-mount bracket is included to allow mounting the HDMI Switcher on a wall. It also features wired IR remote repeater connectivity in case the VS3003 and AVR are in a rack system or behind a cabinet blocking IR reception.