- High quality power output: 2 x 60W
- CD compatibility: CD/ CD-R/RW / WMA / Mp3
- Tuner: FM/AM
- HEOS multiroom and streaming
- Online service (HEOS): Spotify Connect, Amazon Prime, Deezer Premium+, iHeart Radio, Pandora, SiriusXM, Sound Cloud, Tidal
- Streaming audio from computer
- AirPlay 2 audio streaming
- Voice control: Alexa / Google Assist / Apple Siri
- Connectivity: Bluetooth / Ethernet / Wi-Fi 2.4GHz (11b/g/n) / Wi-Fi 5GHz (11a/n)
- Wi-Fi setup: WPS / Wi-Fi sharing
- Lossy formats: Mp3 / WMA / AAC
- Lossless formats: FLAC HD / ALAC / WAV / AIFF / DSD
- DSD audio: 2.8 / 5.6MHz
- Tone control: Bass / Treble / Balance
- Analog in/out: 1/1
- Digital optical in: 2
- USB input 1 (rear)
- Subwoofer pre-out: 1
- Headphone out: 1
- Speaker A/B: 1
- Speaker binding post: Screw type
- Power output (6 ohms, 1kHz): 60W
- Number of channels: 2
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 40kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio (audio): 90dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.1
- Frequency range FM: 87.5 - 108MHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio (Mono/Stereo): 70/70dB
- Total harmonic distortion (Mono/Stereo): 0.4/0.4%
- Power consumption: 55W
- Standby consumption: 0.3W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.02" x 11.93" x 4.37"
- Weight: 7.28
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- M-CR612 Network CD Receiver
- Quick setup guide
- Safety instructions
- Power cord
- Remote control unit
- AAA batteries
- FM indoor antenna
- AM loop antenna
Customer Reviews for Marantz M-CR612 Network CD Receiver with HEOS, Bluetooth, and Voice Control
5 months ago
The sound is magnificent, but it strongly depends on the speakers used. So, do not expect too much if you will use low quality speakers. I have two Focals and Onkyo subwoofer and it is great. The CR612 in addition to being a network streaming device, has also a CD player and this was a big plus for me.
The user interface is difficult to use and the quick start guide provides little help other than basic setup instructions. If you want to set up anything beyond the basics, you must find the full manual on line and read through it to complete anything more than the basic setup.
I connected my Pandora account but the HEOS application does not recognize that I have a paid account so it does not let me skip an unlimited number of songs.
To reconnect a Bluetooth device whose name had changed, I had to unplug and plug in the MCR612 to get it to reset the Bluetooth connection.
Good unit, but nothing special about it.
Heos takes time and patience to set up. Wish it would auto adjust time.
You get what you pay for, and in this case you're paying for an excellent piece of audio gear.