Completely re-engineered, the PXA600.1 mono amp supplies big power to your subwoofer, in a compact, waterproof design for the trickiest installs.
- Waterproof amplifier design with IP66 and IP67 certifications
- Ideal for UTVs, off-road vehicles, hot rods or space-challenged vehicles
- High-efficiency Class-D technology
- Huge power from a small footprint – rated at 850 watts Dynamic Power!
- Dual turn-on modes (choice of DC offset or 12v trigger)
- Includes inline power and ground couplers that need no soldering or crimping
- Stainless-steel mounting hardware included
Anywhere. Any Weather.
The entire PXA line is completely waterproof, featuring sealed bulkhead grommeting, gasketed joints and a sealed preamp control door, earning both IP66 and IP67 certifications for power and fun wherever you go!
What is IP66 and IP67?
IP66 certification means PXAs are protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water. IP67 certification allows no dust into the amplifier, as well as no moisture when submerged in one meter of water for 30 minutes. The certifications do not apply to the wire couplers.
Got The Goods
Made for all environments, PXA Amplifiers include no-rust, stainless-steel mounting hardware and a pair of shielded, in-line couplers to extend power and ground with no soldering or crimping.
Pair PXA amps with KICKER Powersports subwoofers or speakers for a purpose-built system that sounds incredible! Customize your bass on the fly with the CXARC Remote Control. (Sold Separately)