Get big value and bigger performance with the CompC
The dual-voice-coil CompC Subwoofers make wiring easy with a pair of spring-loaded terminals, for easy optimizing of a CX-Series Amplifier. Big power and big bass are easy to get.
- Dual Four-Ohm Voice Coil and Reengineered for Increased Excursion and Deeper Bass
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Forced-Air Cooling™ for Outstanding Durability
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead™ Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Kicker's signature yellow stitching creates a superior bond between the tough, ribbed polyurethane surround and polypropylene cone for the best in reliability.
CompC subwoofers have a lightweight, injection-molded polypropylene cone to eliminate flex and distortion. You get a deep, accurate sound no matter how hard you push it.
Perimeter venting slots allow air to constantly circulate around the motor to maintain the perfect operating temperature.
Your setup. Your way.
Single and dual-voice-coil four-ohm options let you get the most out of your amp.
You Make It Bump
With recommended power ratings as high as 600 watts, this KICKER sub delivers serious bass! Use a CX amplifier for the perfect marriage of power and performance.
As the woofer's cone moves downward, hot air around the voice coil is forced out of the woofer. As the woofer's cone moves upward, cool outside air is drawn into the woofer cooling the voice coil.