The PowerCan is the next generation in mobile audio systems, combining the innovations of new transfer protocols with KICKER’s finest speaker and amp performance. This audio system has everything you need ready to roll right out of the box. Bluetooth 5.0 and AUX Input, integrated amplifier, RGB lighting, line output, and a wired remote control built to mount in a standard marine panel. And at its heart, the high-powered amp and 6.5” speakers pack a punch with KICKER signature quality audio
- Two-way system with 6.5-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeters
- Weather-proof, square speaker enclosures with IP66 Rating
- Multi-color, RGB LED-lit enclosures
- Wired Remote Control backlit with oversized buttons
- Internal Power Output of 150 watts (75w/ch, @10% THD)
- Controlled via device (paired with Bluetooth) or remote
- Stereo AUX Input available to hard-wire your source device
- Line-out connection for system expandability
- Fits round or square tubing up to two inches wide
Battles the Elements
PowerCans are IP66-rated to withstand most any weather conditions. The KICKER signature-square speaker enclosures protect the 6.5-inch woofers, 1-inch tweeters, and the built-in amplifier (75w x 2) to give you the kind of sound you need over the wind and engine noise.
Easy to Use
Bluetooth makes it simple to pair your device to the PowerCans and listen for hours. Or, use the convenient AUX-input. And then put away your device and use the handy wired controller with its backlighting and oversized buttons, perfect for a gloved hand.