46L7T82 8" Solo-Baric L7T Shallow-Mount Dual 2-Ohm Voice Coil Subwoofer
The only thing thin about the L7T thin subwoofer is the mounting depth. Whether it’s on the road or trail, these tough subs work perfectly in nearly anything with a motor.
8" L7T 2 Ohm
The L7T 8-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 2Ω voice coils.
With Kicker's custom SoloKon™ technology and the L7T’s unique interior support system, the sub sounds fat – but keeps it thin! Match any L7T thin sub with a KX-Series mono amplifier for an outstanding combination of power and size.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon™ Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate™ Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The L7T 8-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 350 watts of recommended power.