46L7T122 12" Solo-Baric L7T Shallow-Mount Dual 2-Ohm Voice Coil Subwoofer
The only thing thin about the L7T thin subwoofer is the mounting depth. These tough subs work perfectly in nearly anything with a motor.
12" L7T 2 Ohm
The L7T 12-inch Subwoofer is a true-bass, thin subwoofer with a pair of 2Ω voice coils.
Thin-mount and mean, the Solo-Baric® L7T square subwoofer delivers more bass than a round driver, giving you up to 20% more cone area than a round sub while fitting where only a thin driver will do. Match any L7T thin sub with a KX-series mono amplifier for an outstanding combination of power and size.
- Uses a Sealed or Ported Enclosure
- Square Sub Design Moves 20% More Air Than Round Subwoofers
- Easily Mounts Under or Behind a Seat
- Dual Voice Coil Design
- Ribbed Santoprene Surround Resists Heat And Degrading
- Bumped Top Plate For More Excursion & Smoother Performance
- SoloKon™ Cone With 360-Degree Back Bracing
- UniPlate™ Solid Pole Piece & Backplate For Excellent Heat Dissipation
- Durable Steel Basket
*The L7T 12-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 600 watts of recommended power.