Kicker 45KM84L Overview
Your time in your boat is meant to be enjoyable. Why not make it even MORE enjoyable by getting some speakers in place to enhance your audio experience? Kicker’s 45KM84L 8” 2-way marine coaxial speakers will fit the bill perfectly. With the built-in LED backlighting on the supplied grilles, not only do you get a great-sound speaker system, you also get one that’s really eye-catching!
- 2-way marine-grade coaxial speaker kit comprised of tweeters and ” woofers
- UV-treated polypropylene woofers for clean mid-range and mid-bass performance in harsh marine conditions
- Titanium dome tweeters for detailed highs
- Santoprene™ surround for longevity
- LED backlighting built into the grille for colorful displays
- 4-ohm impedance
- Up to watts of continuous power handling
- Peak power handling: 300 watts
- Frequency response range: 30Hz – 21kHz
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Top-mount depth: 3-3/4”
- Charcoal and white grilles included
- Warranty: 1 year - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Better Sound than Stock
Many boats come with factory- (or dealer-) installed audio systems. The speakers they use are usually of inferior quality that just doesn’t do justice to your tunes. By upgrading to the Kicker 45KM84L marine speakers, you’re going to get something that sounds as good as can be. Soaring highs and solid mid-bass performance are going to trick you into thinking that you’re entertaining the musicians on the boat itself.
Built to Withstand the Elements
The most important thing in the craftsmanship of a marine speaker is that it can withstand the water, salt, fog, etc. that is found out on the water. The Kicker 45KM84L 8” 2-way coaxial speakers are meant to thrive in this atmosphere. The UV-treated polypropylene woofers with Santoprene™ surrounds are durable and water-resistant. The titanium dome tweeters also handle the environment with ease. The included mounting hardware is stainless steel designed to combat rust and corrosion. All in all, it’s pretty well thought out.
Light it Up
The LED backlighting found in the supplied grilles offer a unique look for your new speakers. Teamed up with the Kicker 41KMLC remote control, you will be able to select from one of 20 colors and 19 lighting modes.
Two Grille Colors to Choose From
Included with each 45KM84L speaker kit are two pairs of sporty grilles: one pair is charcoal-colored and the other is white. They are designed to either blend in with the rest of the boat or offer a contrast to have the speakers stand out. Regardless of the color that you choose to display, rest assured that not only are the speakers looking their best, they are also protected from damage.
Allow Us to Suggest…
To properly power this speaker system, we would recommend a 2-channel amplifier that is stable at 4 ohms. Ideally, the power output of this amplifier at 4 ohms would fall around 150 watts per channel.
- Woofer (in, mm): 8, 200
- Tweeter (in, mm): 1, 25
- Tweeter Dome Material: Titanium
- Rated Impedance (Ω): 4
- Peak Power Handling (Watts): 300
- Continuous Power Handling (Watts RMS): 150
- Sensitivity (1W,1m): 92
- Frequency Response (Hz): 30-21k
- Mounting Hole Diameter (in, mm): 6-11/16, 170
- Mounting Depth (in, mm): 3-3/4, 82
- LED Lighting: Yes
- Grilles: Charcoal and White
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- One pair of 45KM84L speakers
- One pair of charcoal grilles
- One pair of white grilles
- LED harnesses
- Mounting hardware
- Owners manual