When mounting your TV to the wall isn’t an option, the TTS100 tabletop stand provides the next best solution. Designed to sit on top of an entertainment center, this mount and base combo serves as an improvement to the basic stand included with most TVs. Its height-adjustable support column allows you to raise the center of your TV up to 25.6 inches, providing room for a soundbar or other AV equipment. It also offers up to 60° of swivel to improve line-of-sight while seated at an angle. The TTS100 includes integrated cable management for a tidy setup and an optional safety tether for added security.
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 37” to 65”
- Supports TVs up to 88 lb (40 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 600x400
- 30° of swivel in either direction
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides -5° of backward tilt angle
- Height adjustable between 9.8” (25 cm) and 25.6” (65 cm), depending on screen size
- Security tether allows the stand to be secured to a stud
- Adjustable rubber feet add stability
- Integrated cable management
- Solid steel and aluminum construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Assembly manual and all TV mounting hardware is included
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty
Supports up to 88 Pounds
Designed for 37” to 65” TVs, the TTS100 safely supports up to 88 lb.
Raise the center of your TV up to 25.6” to provide room for a soundbar or other AV equipment.
For further prevention against tipping, use the provided nylon strap to secure the mount to the wall.
Integrated Cable Management
Easily hide wires and cables by routing them through the interior of the support column.
Tilt and Swivel
To improve line-of-sight while seated at an angle, the TTS100 can swivel up to 30° left or right, depending on screen size. It also provides 5° of backward tilt to help reduce glare.