SP desktop speaker stands bring your speakers into better alignment with your ears, letting you capture a wider range of frequencies. Their heavy steel structure and closed-cell foam padding further improve nearfield listening by significantly reducing vibration, leaving you with cleaner, more accurate sound. Two top-plate sizes are included, each providing 30 degrees of rotation and featuring a mounting hole and 1/4” – 20 screw to secure compatible speakers in place. For a clutter-free setup, conveniently route your cables through the center of each stand.
- Designed for YU4, YU6, TUK or other 4” to 7” speakers
- Rotating top plates ensure your speakers are perfectly angled
- Heavy steel and foam padding reduce vibration and improve overall sound quality
- Hollow interior conceals cables and speaker wire
- Mounting holes and ¼”-20 screws allow for securing compatible speakers in place
- Supports up to 30 lb (13.6 kg) each
- Two top plate sizes included: 4.3” x 7.1” and 7” x 7”
Capture every frequency your speakers have to offer by bringing them closer to ear-level. Each top plate also provides up to 30° of rotation, ensuring your speakers are always directed towards you.
Surface vibrations caused by your speakers can result in muddy sound. SP desktop speaker stands prevent this by utilizing heavy steel and closed cell foam padding to absorb as much resonance as possible.
Easy cable management
Each stand features a hollow support column to conveniently route your cables. Enjoy more desk space with your speakers raised and cables hidden.
The perfect companion
SP desktop speaker stands were designed to work perfectly with YU2, YU4 or YU6 powered speakers.