Achieve an ultra-low-profile setup with the R300 recessed wall mount. Designed to be inserted between two studs measuring 16” apart, this unique mounting solution lets your TV sit 1.25” from the wall when fully retracted. Its 18.5” long articulating arm provides -5°/+10° of tilt and 180° of swivel, ensuring optimal viewing from all angles. Built out of high-grade steel, the R300 supports 32” to 55” TVs weighing up to 80 pounds.
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 32” to 55”
- Supports TVs up to 80 lb (36 kg)
- Fits between 16” wood stud centers
- Accommodates VESA sizes: 100x100 to 400x400
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +10° to -5° tilt angle
- 90° of swivel in either direction, dependent on screen size
- Sits 1.25” (3.2 cm) from the wall
- Extends up to 18.5” (46.9 cm) from the wall
- Integrated cable management system
- Solid steel construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Includes installation manual and all necessary mounting hardware
- Five-year warranty
The R300’s in-wall design is made to fit securely between 16” stud centers. When fully retracted, its arm assembly allows your TV to sit almost flush with the wall.
Supports Up To 80 Pounds
Constructed out of solid steel, the R300 safely supports 32” to 55” TVs weighing up to 80 pounds, while its adjustable mounting brackets accommodate VESA sizes between 100x100 and 400x400.
Full Range of Motion
Use the R300’s articulating arm to ensure you always have the perfect viewing angle. Extend it out 18.5” to provide ample room to tilt and swivel your TV.
Sleek Cable Management
Keep your viewing area tidy by securing your cables to the mounting arm with the provided clips.
Everything You Need
Because every installation is unique, the R300 is carefully packaged with all the lag bolts, washers and spacers that you could need. An online installation video is also provided to help you along the way.