The PT300 is a dual-stud, tilting wall mount designed to support TVs up to 90 inches. Its pre-tensioned mounting brackets provide 12° of forward tilt, helping to reduce glare and improve line-of-sight with your TV. Each bracket is equipped with a horizontal leveling screw to facilitate precision leveling, a Torx screw and locking feature to protect against theft, and a quick-release cord for easy removal of your TV. Sitting 1.4 inches from the wall, the PT300’s wall plate is wide enough to accommodate both 16 and 24-inch stud spacing and comes with all the hardware you need for wood stud and concrete installation.
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 32” to 90”
- Supports TVs up to 150 lb (68 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 600x400
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +12° tilt angle
- Sits 1.4” (3.5 cm) from the wall
- 26.9” (68.4 cm) wall plate accommodates up to 24” stud spacing
- cULus Certified
- Magnetic pull cord handles allow you to tuck them easily out of sight
- Locking feature for safety and security (lock not provided)
- Solid steel construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Installation manual and all mounting hardware for wood studs and concrete installation is included
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty
12 Degrees Of Forward Tilt
Easily tilt your TV up to 12° forward to reduce glare and improve line-of-sight with your screen.
Horizontal Leveling Screws
Ensure your TV is perfectly level by adjusting two screws located on the top of each mounting bracket.
Removing your TV from the wall is as easy as pulling on two quick-release cords. Each cord includes a magnetic end, allowing them to be quickly tucked out of sight.
Low Profile Design
The PT300’s slim wall plate and mounting brackets allow your TV to sit 1.4 inches from the wall.
Two Torx screws can be tightened with the provided key to prevent your TV from being removed. Alternatively, a lock can be attached to the mounting brackets to secure them in place. (Lock not included)
Everything You Need
Because every installation is unique, the PT300 is carefully packaged with all the lag bolts, anchors, mounting bolts, washers and spacers that you could need. Phone support and an online installation video are also available to help you along the way.