The PS200 is a single stud articulating mount designed to mount most flat panel TVs from 26” to 60”. It will hold TVs weighing up to 88 pounds, and offers extension, tilt and swivel capabilities to provide you with a wide range of viewing positions, yet sit close to the wall when pushed back. Solid steel construction, attractive detailing and a durable powder coated finish make this mount a great addition to your home or office. An integrated cable management system allows you to route your cables quickly and easily and simple covers finish off the look!
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 26” to 60”
- Supports TVs up to 88 lb (40 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 400x400
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +12° to -2° tilt angle, with vertical snap lock
- 90° of swivel in either direction, dependent on screen size
- Sits 2” (5.1 cm) from the wall
- Extends up to 13.8” (35 cm) from the wall
- Integrated cable management system
- Adjustable horizontal leveling
- Solid steel construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Installation manual and all mounting hardware for wood studs and concrete installation is included
- Five-year warranty
A Range of VESA Patterns
The PS200 is designed for smaller TVs with specific VESA patterns: 100x100, 100x150, 100x200, 150x100, 150x150, 200x100, 200x150, 200x200, 200x250, 200x300.
VESA Sizes to 400x400
For larger VESA mounting patterns such as 200x400, 300x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x300, 400x400, attach the four extension arms using the supplied Nylock nuts.
Adjust the tilt up to 14° to reduce glare and find the best viewing angle. Tighten the nuts to lock the tilt angle in place.
Wide Range of Swivel
The extension arm allows you to swivel your TV 90° in either direction. The actual amount of swivel will depend on the size of your TV.
Extends up to 13.8 Inches
The PS200 extends 13.8” from the wall to give you a variety of viewing options. When pushed back against the wall, note that the center of the TV plate is offset approximately 13” from the stud center (left or right).
Everything You Need
Because every installation is unique, PS200’s are carefully packaged with all the lag bolts, anchors, mounting bolts, washers and spacers that you could need. Everything is labeled with clear instructions that correspond with the manuals in order to simplify your installation.