Don’t let the size of your TV dictate where you put it. Capable of supporting TVs up to 80”, the PMX680 features two articulating arms that can be horizontally offset to give you the utmost discretion over where your TV is placed. With 24” of extension, this full motion wall mount provides enough tilt and swivel movement to ensure you always have the perfect viewing angle. Its low profile design allows your TV to sit 2.5” from the wall when fully retracted and features cable management clips to keep your cables out of sight.
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 39” to 80”
- Supports TVs up to 125 lb (57 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 200x100 to 700x400
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +12° to -3° tilt angle
- Up to 90° of swivel in either direction, depending on screen size
- Sits 2.5” (6.3 cm) from the wall
- Extends up to 24” (61.3 cm) from the wall
- +/- 9” (22.8 cm) of horizontal offset
- Adjustable horizontal leveling
- Integrated cable management
- 28.9” (73.3 cm) dual stud wall plate accommodates up to 24” stud spacing
- Solid steel construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Installation manual and all mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation is included
- cULus Certified
- Ten-year warranty
Low Profile Design
The PMX680’s low profile design allows your TV to sit 2.5” (6.3 cm) from the wall when fully retracted.
Supports 125 Pounds
The PMX680’s solid steel frame safely holds up to 125 lbs. (57 kg), even at full extension.
15 Degrees of Tilt
Effortlessly tilt your TV 12° forward or 3° backward with the PMX680’s toolless tilt mechanism.
Wide Range of Swivel
Two wishbone-style arms provide up to 90° of swivel in either direction, depending on screen size.
Center your TV on the wall regardless of where your studs are located by adjusting the PMX680’s arm assembly 9” (22.8 cm) left or right.
Extends 24 Inches
Easily reach over fireplaces or out of recessed locations with 24” (61.3) of extension