The PF400 provides a low-profile solution to mounting your flat screen TV. Designed to support 200 pounds, its 35 inch wall-plate ensures an easy installation on both 16 and 24 inch stud centers. The mounting brackets come equipped with adjustable screws to facilitate precision leveling, Torx screws to protect against theft, and quick release cords for easy removal of your TV. Along with a 6 inch extension bit to conveniently access the security and levelling screws after mounting your TV, the PF400 comes with all the necessary hardware for wood stud and concrete installations.
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 40” to 90”
- Supports TVs up to 200 lb (91 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 800x400
- Sits 1.4” (3.5 cm) from the wall
- Adjustable horizontal leveling
- 34.8” (88.4 cm) wall plate allows mounting to three 16" studs, or offsetting on 24” stud centers
- Quick release cords allow fo easy removal of your TV
- Security Torx screws can be tightened t prevent theft
- Solid steel construction with durable powder-coated finish
- Includes manual and all mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation
- Five-year manufacturer’s warranty
Extra Wide Wall Plate
Measuring 25" wide, the solid steel wall plate can beinstalled across three studs with 16" spacing, or two studs with 24" spacing.
Precision leveling can be achieved with two adjustable screws. Use the provided 6" extension bit to easily access the leveling screws after your TV has been mounter.
Two Torx screws can be tightened using the provided key and extension bit to prevent your TV from being removed.
Magnetic Quick Release Cords
Removing your TV from the wall is as easy as pulling on two quick-release cords. Each cord includes a magnetic end, allowing them to be neatly tucked out of sight.
Low Profile Design
The PF400's slim wall plate and mounting brackets allow your TV to sit 1.4" from the wall.