Designed specifically for video conferencing, the MPC77 rolling TV stand comes with everything you need to deploy a mobile conferencing solution. From a device tray that integrates with meeting room touch controllers to a shelf specifically designed for all-in-one conferencing devices, this mobile media cart seamlessly integrates with your gear while keeping you organized with cable management and mounting points. Set your TV and conferencing camera to the right angle with height and tilt adjustments and enjoy a glare-free experience. The cart is compatible with conferencing solutions and video bars and can be moved from room to room for easy sharing across departments. The MPC77 rolling AV cart is UL listed and includes handles and 4” wheels for added safety.
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 37” to 77” and up to 130 lbs
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 600x400
- Painted Steel and plastic construction with durable powder coated finish
- Height adjustable between 40.9" (103.4 cm) and 60.4" (153.3 cm) from floor to center of TV
- Built-in handle for easy maneuvering and four-wheel locks
- Includes an adjustable Logitech Tap compatible device tray (Logitech® Tap and Rally Bar sold separately)
Compatible With Conference Cameras
The MPC77 mobile cart is optimized for conferencing with its included camera shelf. The cart is compatible with most popular all-in-one conferencing solutions and video bars.
Includes a tray, camera shelf and accessory panel for seamless integration with conferencing solutions. Mount your conferencing camera or other devices with flexibility and improve ergonomics.
Keep cables and power bars organized and secure with comprehensive cable management. Avoid accidental disconnection or snags during transport.
Set the TV and conferencing camera to the right angle with height and tilt adjustments. Avoid glare and enjoy a distraction-free experience.
4” lockable wheels provide ease of movement on carpet and over thresholds. The included height adjustable handles assist in movement without the need to touch the display.
he MPC77 meets stringent safety standards, making it an economical mobile conferencing solution for organizational settings.