A great fit for both home and commercial installations, the FMC4 is a full motion TV mount that offers incredible versatility for your wall-mounting needs. The adjustable pivot point lets you center your TV perfectly, or move it to either extreme if you need to wrap it around a corner or accommodate off-center studs. Heavy duty solid steel construction means this mount supports up to 100 pounds – plenty of strength for today’s bigger TVs. With almost limitless swivel capability and 26” of extension, this unique TV mount can meet almost any mounting challenge.
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 30” to 60”, supports tvs up to 100 lb (45.5 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 600x400
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +10°/-5° viewing angle
- 135° of swivel in either direction, dependent on screen size
- Sits 3.1” (8 cm) from the wall, extends up to 26” (66 cm) from the wall
- Integrated cable management system
- 26.8” (68 cm) wall plate accommodates up to 24" stud spacing
- Solid steel construction with durable powder coated finish
Supports 100 Pounds
The FMC4 supports a maximum of up to 100 pounds. Even at full extension, your TV stays in place with no sag.
Adjustable Pivot Point
The FMC4 features a sliding pivot point that can be moved 20” to the left or right. With this function, you can move the entire arm and TV plate laterally across the wall plate for a wide range of viewing options.
Fits VESA Sizes To 600x400
The FMC4 accommodates a range of VESA sizes from 100x100 all the way to 600x400.
Wide Range of Swivel
Depending on the size of your TV and the amount of extension, you can swivel your TV 135° in either direction. With this range of motion, your TV can be seen from almost every part of the room, and even in multiple rooms.
15 Degrees of Tilt
The ability to tilt 5° backward is useful for lower installations. For higher-mount installations, tilting 10° forward allows you to find the perfect viewing position. To keep the angle of your TV constant, use the included Allen key to tighten the tilt tension on the two hex bolts located on the tilt head.
Sleek Cable Management
An integrated cable management system allows you to route your power and video cables neatly between the TV and the wall. Keep your cables tidy and out of sight for a clean, organized look.