The Kanto DTS1000 universal height adjustable desktop monitor stand is a companion to your monitor that improves ergonomics for increased productivity. This monitor stand is easy to deploy with its detachable monitor plate and offers easy height adjustment, swivel, tilt, and monitor rotation. Switch between portrait and landscape orientation with ease thanks to the 360° rotation. The monitor clicks into place as it’s raised making it easy to position on-the-fly allowing you to place any monitor up to 32” at eye level. There is no mechanical or gas spring that can wear out, and the heavy-duty base holds the monitor steady all day. It’s easy to set up with a cable guide to route cables for a tidier workspace. There’s also a tool holder which makes adjusting the tilt and swivel tension a breeze.
- Fits most computer monitors and TVs from 17” to 32” and up to 17.6 lb (8 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes of 75x75 and 100x100
- 30° of swivel in either direction
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides +20° to -50° of tilt
- Height adjustable between 12.6" (32 cm) and 19.7" (50 cm)
- 360° monitor rotation for portrait or landscape orientation
- Heavy-duty base with silicon feet
- Includes clips for cable management
The height adjustable column clicks into place while raising your monitor to eye level for easy on-the-fly adjustments to improve ergonomics.
DTS1000 features tilt and swiveling to place your monitor in the most comfortable position and reduce glare. 360° monitor rotation allows you to rotate your monitor from landscape to portrait easily.
A thick steel base holds your monitor securely in place even while adjusting your monitors height, protecting your investment and giving you peace of mind.
A detachable monitor plate allows for easy setup and takedown, saving you time and frustration.
Easily route cables and achieve a clean setup with the included cable guide that attaches to the column.