CM600SG feels just as comfortable by the poolside as it does in the pouring rain. With a height adjustable stainless steel pole protected by galvanized and UV-resistant finishes, this outdoor ceiling TV mount resists corrosion when left in even the harshest of environments. Included stainless steel Security Torx TV screws and four fixed tilt increments prevent tampering to keep your investment safe. A pivoting mounting plate gives you the ability to mount CM600SG onto flat, angle, or vertical surfaces expanding the possibilities of where a TV up to 70” can be hung. Designed to handle the elements for years to come, CM600SG is the benchmark for all other outdoor ceiling TV mounts.
- Fits most TVs from 37” to 70” up to 110 lb (50 kg)
- Accommodates VESA sizes from 75x75 to 600x400
- Tilt mechanism enables discreet 0°, +5°, +10° or +15° positioning or up to -6° of backward tilt
- Height adjustable from 42.7" to 66.3" (108.5 to 168.5 cm) from ceiling to center of TV
- Security Torx TV screws included
- Stainless steel construction with galvanized and UV-resistant coatings allow for outdoor installation
- Includes mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation
Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
With a telescoping stainless steel pole, and all surfaces protected by galvanized and UV-resistant finishes, CM600SG resists corrosion when left in even the harshest of environments.
Safe & Secure
Fixed tilt increments and specialized Security Torx TV screws prevent tampering and unwanted adjustments keeping your investment safe.
Flexible Installation Options
A pivoting mounting plate allows CM600SG to secure into to a flat ceiling, angled ceiling, or even a wall expanding the possibilities of where a TV can be hung.
CM600SG offers optional 360° swiveling of TVs up to 110 lbs and the ability to tilt 15° or 6° back allowing you to line up your content with your audience while avoiding glare from the outdoors.
Integrated Cable Management
The extension pole’s hollow core provides an unobstructed path to route your cables, while an opening in the mounting plate allows them to continue through the ceiling for a clean and professional setup.