Kaleidescape’s Next-Generation Movie Server with High Capacity
Faster downloads than its predecessor, the Terra Prime adds increased performance and storage capabilities.
- Serves up to 10 simultaneous Kaleidescape high-bitrate 4K movies
- Terra Prime HDD can download a 4K movie in as little as eight minutes
- Kaleidescape 4K movies have lossless audio and reference video
- All movies are stored securely and protected by cloud backup
- Terra Prime HDD 48TB stores ~800 Kaleidescape high-bitrate 4K movies, ~1,300 HD movies, ~7,200 SD movies
- Up to four Terra servers can be combined for more storage
Enterprise-Class Hard Drives
Terra Prime stores movies, TV series, and concerts on an array of enterprise-class hard drives. Content stored on the movie server are played back on Strato players.*
Made in the USA
Kaleidescape movie servers are custom-designed and manufactured for reliable, premium performance.
Kaleidescape’s operating system (kOS) is custom-developed, managed, and controlled internally, with automatic updates, providing the best experience of any movie server on the market.
Terra Prime movie servers can download a Kaleidescape high-bitrate 4K movie in as little as eight minutes, with properly configured 2.5 Gbit/sec capable networking, hardware, and ISP.
*Please Note: Kalesdescape Terra Movie servers require a Kalesdescape Strato Movie player (sold separately) to view content