For over 33 years, Furman has pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. Though the need for pristine AC power is nothing new, the Elite-15i's technology and its unique implementation are revolutionary and without peer.The extreme AC demands encountered in the professional audio/video arena have required technological developments far in excess of typical home theater/audiophile power products. In studios, live sound, and broadcast facilities, breakdown is unacceptable. Equipment failure or poor performance is costly. The same is true of today's home theater. Furman's solution based technology, extensive engineering expertise, and robust build quality have answered the challenge of today's corrupted power lines, and led to the creation of the Elite-15i.Today's power lines are plagued with RF and EMI noise. When connecting sensitive equipment to your home's power outlet, AC noise couples into your system's critical components. This noise masks low level signals and cripples performance. Low level content is critical because it relays the crucial harmonics and ambience in audio, as well as the depth and clarity in video. With Furman's exclusive Linear Filtering Technology, televisions, projectors, DVD players, amplifiers, and processors are fed linearly-filtered AC power. This dramatically reduces noise, ensuring consistent peak operation regardless of load conditions or the time of day. For the first time, you will see and hear your theater or audio system as it should be uncompromised.Another critical feature is Furman's exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection. This virtually maintenance-free surge suppression assures the highest level of AC protection possible, without sacrificing itself when the offending surge is severe no damaged equipment, no service calls, no down time. Our digital AC voltage meter allows precise measurement of the incoming AC line voltage, (a valuable asset when monitoring systems that are connected to today's potentially poor power grids).Further, their famous retractable front panel LED lamps allow easy viewing of either a rack or cabinet full of equipment, even when your theater lights are off.The Elite-15i also features remote control capability via 12V triggering, compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found in power receivers and pre-amp processors. Additional products (such as a remote subwoofer) can be daisy-chained from the 12V output jack for an additional triggered unit. The 12V triggering feature may be bypassed if desired.When employing the Elite-15i, you will notice far clearer, stunningly focused sound and visual images from your system. Video presentation will be crisp and colors true with greater gray and black scale definition, as well as noticeably improved depth and clarity. Many of the technological advances previously available only in our flagship Reference Conditioners are cornerstones of the Elite series. Now everyone can reap the benefits of unrivaled power purification and unequalled surge protection.
- Current rating: Input - 15 amp capacity required
- Output - 15 amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined - continuous)
- Linear Noise Attenuation: Tranverse (Differential) Mode:
- > 40 dB from 10kHz. - 100kHz
- > 80 dB from 2 kHz 0 100 kHz. 1 GHz.
- (Linear attentuation curve from 0.05 100 ohms line impedance)
- Outlets: 1 (linearly filtered outlet - front)
- 4 (linearly filtered outlet - rear panel)
- 2 (linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for digital or video components)
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression:
- 120 VAC - Series Multi-Stage Protection - Non-sacrifictial with Zero Ground Contaminaion
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown
- Cable / Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
- Dimensions: 2.15' H x 17' W x 14.75' D (Standard 1 RU height without feet)
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- Safety Agency Listing: NRTL-C
- Warranty: The Furman Elite-15i is protected by a three year limited warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. (See manual for specific details)