- SMP+ provides the highest level of protection available
- LiFT significantly reduces AC line noise
- E.V.S. protects equipment from dangerous overvoltage conditions
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical digital components
- Power Factor Technology provides over 45 amps peak charge surplus current for power-starved amplifiers
- Retractable LED lamps illuminate a cabinet or rack full of equipment
- 12 volt triggering for remote control
When employing the ELITE-15 PF i, you will immediately notice far clearer, stunningly focused sound and visual images from your system. Video presentation will be crisp and colors true with greater gray and black scale definition, as well as noticeably improved depth and clarity. With the ELITE-15 PF i's exclusive Linear Filtering Technology, televisions, projectors, DVD players, amplifiers, and processors are fed linearly-filtered AC power. This dramatically reduces noise, ensuring consistent peak operation regardless of load conditions or the time of day. For the first time, you will see and hear your theater or audio system as it should be uncompromised.At the center of the ELITE-15 PF i is Furman's unique Power Factor Technology. For the first time, low-level analog, digital, and video components are not modulated or distorted via the power amplifier's extreme AC current demands. Further, the power amplifier sees a highly filtered, extremely low-impedance supply of AC power.The ELITE-15 PF i also features Furman's Series Multi-Stage Protection. This virtually maintenance-free surge suppression assures the highest level of AC protection possible, without sacrificing itself when the offending surge is severe no damaged equipment, no service calls, no down time. Our digital AC voltage meter allows precise measurement of the incoming AC line voltage, a valuable asset when monitoring systems that are connected to today's potentially poor power grids.
- AC Current Capacity: Input - 15 Amp capacity required
- Output - 11-15 Amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined - continuous)
- Linear Noise Attenuation: Transverse (Differential) Mode:
- >40 dB from 10Khz. - 100 kHz.
- >80 dB from 2 Khz. - 100 kHz. 1GHz.
- (Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 100 ohms line impedance)
- Outlets: 1 (linearly filtered outlet - front panel)
- 4 (linearly filtered outlet - rear panel, 2 switched via 12V trigger)
- 4 (linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for digital or video components, 2 switched via 12V trigger)
- 4 (power factor corrected amplifiler outlets - 3 amps RMS reserve - resistive load - over 45 amps peak charge, 2 switched with 5 second delay via 12V trigger)
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression: 120 VAC - Series Multi-Stage Protection - Non-Sacrificial with Zero Ground Contamination.
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown
- Cable / Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
- Dimensions: 4' H x 17' W x 14.75' D (Standard 2 RU height without feet)
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load.
- Safety Agency Listing: NRTL-C
- Warranty: The Furman Elite-15 PF i is protected by a three year limited warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. (see manual for details)