Furman ELITE15 DM i Linear Filtering AC Power Conditioner
Questions? We're here to help.
Model: ELITE-15 DMI UPC: 654061027812 Item: 162935
For both safety and improved quality, the Furman Sound ELITE15 DM i AC Power Conditioner is the surge suppression of choice. This conditioner is for the audiophile who wants to dampen as much electrical noise as possible during a listening session. It's also equipped with Extreme Voltage Shutdown, meaning your high-end electronics remain safe during surges and power outages. Protect up to 9 high-end devices at once.
Furman Sound ELITE15 DM i Conditioner Features:
- Equipped with 13 outlets for ample device protection
- Ensure your home is safe from electric fires and outages with Extreme Voltage Shutdown
- Protect your telephone and cable devices, to save on making stressful repair calls
- Create a clean, noiseless flow of electricity with Furman's LiFT technology
- SMP+ provides the highest level of protection available
- LiFT significantly reduces AC line noise
- E.V.S. protects equipment from dangerous overvoltage conditions
- Zero ground contamination circuitry assures delivery of pure AC
- Laboratory grade dual voltage and current meters
- 12 volt triggering for remote control
For over 33 years, Furman has pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. Though the need for pristine AC power is nothing new, the Elite-15 DM i's technology and its unique implementation are revolutionary and without peer. The extreme AC demands encountered in the professional audio/video arena have required technological developments far in excess of typical home theater/audiophile power products. In studios, live sound, and broadcast facilities, breakdown is unacceptable. Equipment failure or poor performance is costly. The same is true of today's home theater. Our solution based technology, extensive engineering expertise, and robust build quality have answered the challenge of today's corrupted power lines, and led to the creation of the Elite-15 DM i. Today's power lines are plagued with RF and EMI noise. When connecting sensitive equipment to your home's power outlet, AC noise couples into your system's critical components. This AC noise masks low level signals and cripples performance. Low level content is critical because it relays the crucial harmonics and ambience in audio, as well as the depth and clarity in video. With Furman's exclusive Linear Filtering Technology, televisions, projectors, DVD players, amplifiers, and processors are fed linearly-filtered AC power. This dramatically reduces noise, ensuring consistent peak operation regardless of load conditions or the time of day. For the first time, you will see and hear your theater or audio system as it should be uncompromised. Another critical feature is our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection. This virtually maintenance-free surge suppression assures the highest level of AC protection possible, without sacrificing itself when the offending surge is severe no damaged equipment, no service calls, no down time. Further, our digital AC voltage and current meters allow precise measurements of the incoming AC line and current loads. These meters are a valuable asset when monitoring systems that are connected to today's potentially poor power grids. The meters may be dimmed when monitoring is not required. The Elite-15 DM i also features remote control capability via 12V triggering, compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found in power receivers and pre-amp processors. Additional products (such as a remote subwoofer) can be daisy-chained from the 12V output jack for an additional triggered unit. The 12V triggering feature may be bypassed if desired. When employing the Elite-15 DM i, you will notice far clearer, stunningly focused sound and visual images from your system. Video presentation will be crisp and colors true with greater gray and black scale definition, as well as noticeably improved depth and clarity. Many of the technological advances previously available only in our flagship Reference Conditioners are cornerstones of the Elite series. Now everyone can reap the benefits of unrivaled power purification and unequalled surge suppression.
- Current rating
- Input: 15 amps
- Output: 15 amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined - continuous)
- Linear Noise Attenuation: Transverse (Differential) Mode:
- >40 dB from 10Khz. - 100 kHz.
- >80 dB from 2 Khz. - 100 kHz. 1GHz.
- (Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 100 ohms line impedance)
- Outlets: 13 (linearly filtered outlet - rear panel -(6) switching - 12V triggered) 4 (linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for diital or video components - (2) switching - 12V triggered)
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression: 120 VAC - Series Multi-Stage Protection - Non-Sacrificial with Zero Ground Contamination.
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17" x 4" x 14.75" (Standard 2 RU height without feet)
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 12 W (display and control circuits independent of actual load)
- Safety Agency Listing: NRTL-C
- Warranty: The Furman Elite-15 DM i is protected by a three year limited warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship. (see manual for details)
Customer Reviews for Furman ELITE15 DM i Linear Filtering AC Power Conditioner
7 months ago